Sports and Sports Betting
Nick Ippolito has an exclusive partnership with a trusted associate that has looked over 27 sports betting deals in the past 20 months for clients and has developed trusting relationships on all sides of this rapidly growing industry in the sports wagering world; MGM Resorts, Boyd Gaming, Wynn Resorts, Foxwoods, Cordish Companies, Ocean, MotorCity, Hard Rock and Resorts World Catskills among others on how to get maximum value from their new sports betting opportunities. Other venue clients (outside of casinos/tracks) include, the United Center, the Chicago Blackhawks and Chicago Bulls, Guaranteed Rate Field and the Chicago White Sox, amongst others.Ourservices can to take you through all the major steps from conceiving a sports betting package all the way to ink on a deal with sports betting partner/s, as detailed below (1 -9). Or simply be at your side to evaluate last best offers and maximizing your financial packages and future second-order revenue streams (not offered unless asked for upfront) – see points 6 through 9 below.
- Create the story deck/presentation: Summarize the opportunity of a partnership in a way that speaks the language of / is attractive to sports betting operators;
- Advise on what the target commercial terms should be;
- Create the operator pitch list (or check any gaps from a list of prospective partners that have already made contact);
- Make introductions to all appropriate executives providing insightful on each before contact;
- Review proposals received and advise on which ones represent best value to short list;
- Become the back-channel with the preferred bidders to secure the target commercial terms;
- Prepare an MOU for the chosen partner to flush out the final level of important details;
- Brief your legal team to enable them to move to long form contract with the chosen partner;
- In association with your marketing team and your sports betting partners, develop the proprietary betting menus and tournaments to drive new/additional business to your property.