Performing a full review of card level programs of competing properties. Understanding how we can best position messages/rewards to brand your program as “The better choice” in the market, while minimizing your expenses
If your objective is to have deep casino sales & marketing knowledge on your side and to ensure your marketing team is left with firsthand and deep understanding of best practices, then we are the folks with those hands-on proven credentials.
- Points structure, earning and redeeming
- Marketing roll out and naming of the club
- Card level names/branding
- Analyzed data from other markets as no data was available in their market.
- Created a program that was focused on promotions vs hard dollar program costs
- Navigated regulatory issues
- Relaunching of club or direct mail programs at Station Casinos, Aliante, Sahara, Plaza, Inn of the Mountain Gods, Hard Rock Las Vegas and Westgate Las Vegas.
- Point earning structure
- Defined card levels based on actual play
- Created tiers that were attainable and motivated players to stretch their wallet
- Created third party data feeds for points and tier credits – Food and Beverage, Hotel, Entertainment and various 3rd party feeds.
- Ensured that cost associated to card level did not create an over investment in the player
- Created promotional programs wrapped around card level status
- Developed direct mail list processes which reduced unprofitable players